results / The Fitting Room
Problem to Solve
Apparel sales are a growing and profitable business for mass merchandise retailers. They have a variety of hot trends at far less then department store prices. The problem is, most people don’t know or believe that - so how do we convince them?
The Fitting Room, Walmart’s apparel platform was born. Rather than lean on celebrity stylists and stars to drive our content and suggestions, we sought out the people that moms were listening to when they wanted real fashion advice that they could afford: fashion bloggers, who were real women just like them. We recruited these influencers (and their audiences) and drove them to the Walmart.com destination where they could find these seasons hottest looks, accessories, and other treats all at low Walmart prices.
- Retail StrategyRetail Strategy
- Insights & AnalyticsInsights & Analytics
- Social Media Planning & Implementation
- Creative DevelopmentCreative Development
- Video ProductionVideo Production
- Interactive DevelopmentInteractive Development
- Mobile and Gaming MediaMobile and Gaming Media