results / Life Savers
Problem to Solve
How do you get online shoppers to create lasting memories with a brand that transcends the usual purchase process? Can you create a lasting brand affinity at home?
Partnering with Walmart’s Photo team, Lunchbox created an online portal that allows users to upload branded photos of their experiences online once they’ve purchased the product. The Brand Engagement destination for Life Savers on Walmart.com created a special offer of “Buy any Life Savers Peg Bag and get two Free Life Savers 5 x 7 photos from the Walmart Online Photo Department free” to foster an interactive experience between the consumer and the brand that literally created lasting memories. The site was tied to in-store with a PDQ display directing them to the engagement page to redeem their free photo by entering a pack cue.
- Retail StrategyRetail Strategy
- Insights & AnalyticsInsights & Analytics
- Social Media Planning & Implementation
- Creative DevelopmentCreative Development
- Video ProductionVideo Production
- Interactive DevelopmentInteractive Development
- Mobile and Gaming MediaMobile and Gaming Media